A career with KPMG is more than just a job. It opens the door to bigger opportunities, experiences and rewards. So step up to a bigger world with us.
If you're a qualified individual with the talent and ambition we want, KPMG has the career opportunities you deserve. Join us to leverage our global presence as one of the leading professional services firms, as well as our established reputation for enabling clients not only to adapt in a radically changing world, but to flourish in it.
KPMG in Singapore is part of a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. With over 200,000 outstanding professionals in the network working together to deliver value in 154 countries and territories, we offer a globally-consistent standard of service based on professional capabilities, industry insight and local knowledge. In the ASEAN region, KPMG member firms operate across all 10 countries.
Our industry focus helps KPMG firms’ professionals develop a rich understanding of clients' businesses and the insight, skills and resources required to address industry-specific issues and opportunities.
Job no: 504332
Work type: Permanent
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. With more than 162,000 people operating in 155 countries around the world, we have outstanding professionals working together to provide value to local and global organisations. Committed to excellence, we are proud to be a recognised Employer of Choice in Singapore.
KPMG Internal Audit Services practice helps our clients manage their business risks through the review and analysis of risks and controls within their business processes and the testing of these controls. Our professionals typically assist clients in developing risk based internal audit plans and undertake internal audit reviews of the business processes. We believe in adding value, and our recommendations help our clients better manage their risks through the strengthening of business process controls. Successful candidates will have the opportunity of working on internal audit assignments in various industries, within Asia Pacific and beyond.We invite highly motivated, dynamic professionals with relevant experience to join our growing Internal Audit, Risk and Compliance Services practice.
- advise clients on internal control and business process improvements
- travel overseas to perform on-site reviews together with other KPMG offices.
- provide other advisory services such as control self assessment, corporate governance, enterprise risk assessment projects
The ideal candidate should:
- Preferably 5 or more years of relevant experience
- Possess a degree in Accountancy or equivalent (CPA/CIA preferred) and a minimum of four to five years’ experience in business controls, commercial internal audit or external audit in an international public accounting firm and/or a reputable multinational company.
- Preferably have a good understanding of internal controls, Generally Accepted Auditing Standards and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles coupled with experience in banking, insurance, real estate, hospitality, healthcare, food and beverage industries; knowledge of treasury operations
- Be independent, innovative and resourceful with strong interpersonal, organisational, presentation and report writing skills, have a naturally inquisitive mind and be able to think “outside the box” and be willing to travel between 30% to 50% of the time.
- Be able to assess the practical aspects of business operations and management to enable sound and practical recommendations to clients, work in a team environment, and have strong project and client management skills.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by KPMG Talent Acquisition team.
Advertised: 25 Nov 2019 Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Powered by PageUp
We will email you new jobs that match this search.
Ok, we will send you jobs like this.
The email address was invalid, please check for errors.
You must agree to the privacy statement