A career with KPMG is more than just a job. It opens the door to bigger opportunities, experiences and rewards. So step up to a bigger world with us.
If you're a qualified individual with the talent and ambition we want, KPMG has the career opportunities you deserve. Join us to leverage our global presence as one of the leading professional services firms, as well as our established reputation for enabling clients not only to adapt in a radically changing world, but to flourish in it.
KPMG in Singapore is part of a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. With over 219,000 outstanding professionals in the network working together to deliver value in 147 countries and territories, we offer a globally-consistent standard of service based on professional capabilities, industry insight and local knowledge. In the ASEAN region, KPMG member firms operate across all 10 countries.
Our industry focus helps KPMG firms’ professionals develop a rich understanding of clients' businesses and the insight, skills and resources required to address industry-specific issues and opportunities.
Job no: 504835
Work type: Permanent
KPMG Cybersecurity professionals assist clients to address their concerns around Confidentiality, Integrity, Availability and Privacy of their technology, business systems, and information assets. Using a holistic view of how Technology and Business integrate, the Cyber team performs technology-risk focused assessments, technology compliance, IT/operational process reviews, and design of information risk & cyber security solutions.
The role involves:
- Identify and resolve complex issues and develop innovative solutions for high profile clients on a variety of local and international engagements
- Performing ICT system installation and configuration, client training and support and system troubleshooting
- Translating business requirements into technical architectures and designs
- Defining and document functional and technical requirements
- Managing the designated vendor and ICT contract to ensure the designated vendor meets contractual obligations, leading to successful delivery of the project
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, information systems, or related field required
- Minimum 3 years of relevant consulting experience in designing deploying and managing enterprise level ICT infrastructure
- Strong understanding of ICT infrastructure, servers (windows, LINUX/Unix), network, IT security, end-user computing
- Good working knowledge of information security principles, techniques and standards
- Experience with implementing solutions in public sector clients is a plus
- Driven to learn new things and share knowledge with your clients and colleagues
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and interpersonal skills
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by KPMG Talent Acquisition team and personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes.
Advertised: 13 Nov 2020 Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: 31 Jan 2021 Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Powered by PageUp
We will email you new jobs that match this search.
Ok, we will send you jobs like this.
The email address was invalid, please check for errors.
You must agree to the privacy statement