A career with KPMG is more than just a job. It opens the door to bigger opportunities, experiences and rewards. So step up to a bigger world with us.
If you're a qualified individual with the talent and ambition we want, KPMG has the career opportunities you deserve. Join us to leverage our global presence as one of the leading professional services firms, as well as our established reputation for enabling clients not only to adapt in a radically changing world, but to flourish in it.
KPMG in Singapore is part of a global network of independent professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 146 countries and territories and in FY20 had close to 227,000 people working in member firms around the world. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such. KPMG International Limited is a private English company limited by guarantee. KPMG International Limited and its related entities do not provide services to clients.
Our industry focus helps KPMG firms’ professionals develop a rich understanding of clients' businesses and the insight, skills and resources required to address industry-specific issues and opportunities.
Job no: 505101
Work type: Permanent
KPMG’s Global Mobility Services professionals advise on global mobility concerns, employment tax and remuneration reporting issues that multinational companies face when employing expatriate employees. Our Global Mobility services include providing tax planning advice to high network individuals. KPMG provides comprehensive training to develop our professionals’ career.
Your responsibilities include:
• Managing client expectations and the delivery of services to expatriate employees of our corporate clients
• Coordinating special projects and working with partners on client proposals/business opportunities
• Developing and reviewing tax equalization and international assignment policies
• Coordinating and conducting periodic client meetings
• Preparing/Reviewing personal tax returns and equalizations of expatriate employees
• Assisting with written and oral translation of documents from Japanese to English and vice versa
• Speaking in tax seminars and workshops for Japanese audience
• Building and developing relationship with Japanese clients including with senior Japanese executives
Our ideal candidate:
• At least 8 years related experience with a University degree and / or post-graduate qualification in any discipline.
• Be strongly driven and committed to deliver cutting-edge methodologies for our clients across a wide spectrum of industries
• Have an analytical mind and strong research and report-writing skills
• Possess leadership qualities and the ability to work effectively in a team
• Be outward-looking, and have a people-oriented personality with great communication skills
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by KPMG Talent Acquisition team, personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Advertised: 23 Mar 2021 Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Powered by PageUp
We will email you new jobs that match this search.
Ok, we will send you jobs like this.
The email address was invalid, please check for errors.
You must agree to the privacy statement