A career with KPMG is more than just a job. It opens the door to bigger opportunities, experiences and rewards. So step up to a bigger world with us.
If you're a qualified individual with the talent and ambition we want, KPMG has the career opportunities you deserve. Join us to leverage our global presence as one of the leading professional services firms, as well as our established reputation for enabling clients not only to adapt in a radically changing world, but to flourish in it.
KPMG in Singapore is part of a global network of independent professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 146 countries and territories and in FY20 had close to 227,000 people working in member firms around the world. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such. KPMG International Limited is a private English company limited by guarantee. KPMG International Limited and its related entities do not provide services to clients.
Our industry focus helps KPMG firms’ professionals develop a rich understanding of clients' businesses and the insight, skills and resources required to address industry-specific issues and opportunities.
Job no: 505145
Work type: Permanent
KPMG's Business and Corporate Services Outsourcing team help companies better manage their functions and obligations. From incorporation of the company in Singapore and ongoing corporate secretarial services to Human Resources Outsourcing and Finance Accounting Outsourcing, our team is committed to relieve companies of non-core tasks so that they can focus on the business.
• Handling full spectrum of corporate secretarial duties including company incorporations, registration of foreign branches & representation offices, striking-off of companies, preparation of directors'/ shareholders' resolutions for on-going corporate secretarial matters for clients, opening bank accounts and change of signatories etc
• Manage the operational aspects of shareholders’ and directors’ meetings, which involves assisting with administrative duties relating to meetings, preparing meeting agenda and papers, attending meetings, recording and preparing minutes of meetings and resolutions, updating and maintaining statutory and corporate records, executing filings with ACRA and relevant authorities
• Onboarding of new client. Ongoing monitoring and conducing of client due diligence checks
• Update and maintain client records/information in corporate secretarial software and files
• Perform other departmental duties as assigned
Preferred skill sets:
• At least 1-2 years of relevant corporate secretarial experience
• Well verse with Singapore Companies Act regulations and Variable Capital Companies Act
• Familiar with listed companies requirements and/or Variable Capital Companies requirements
• Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills (verbal & written) in order to communicate and relate effectively with clients, colleagues, 3rd party service provider, etc
• Able to converse and write well in English and mandarin
• Strong organisational skills, including the ability to prioritise multiple/competing tasks
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by KPMG Talent Acquisition team.
Advertised: 29 Apr 2021 Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Powered by PageUp
We will email you new jobs that match this search.
Ok, we will send you jobs like this.
The email address was invalid, please check for errors.
You must agree to the privacy statement